Living with Diabetes Friendly Support Group
On Saturday 29th July 2023 there will be a meeting of the Living with Diabetes friendly support group, from 10am to 12noon at St. Denys Parish Centre in Evington, Leicester LE5 6FA.
If you are living with diabetes, it might be helpful to meet others who have the same experiences, in a space where you can discuss any worries you may have with people who understand what you are going through.
You may also find that other members of the group will find your experiences valuable in helping them manage their diabetes. You will have the opportunity to:
- Share experiences and information.
- Learn more about diabetes and living with a lifelong condition.
- Support each other and make new friends.
- Discover support and activities in your area.
- Get the latest factsheets and handouts on diabetes.
Even if you are managing your diabetes well, there are still many ways you can gain from being part of a support group.
Our group members have a range of experiences – from those that are newly diagnosed, to those that have been diagnosed for over twenty years, and each person will have slightly different approaches to managing their diabetes to learn from.