APPOINTING A NON-RELIGIOUS MEMBER OF THE CHAPLAINCY TEAM
We would like to hear your thoughts about the creation of a non-religious Chaplaincy role at Leicester’s Hospitals. If you would like to comment, please give some thought to the following questions.
1. How could a non-religious member of the Chaplaincy Team support patients?
2. Is it a good idea to include non-religious chaplaincy support? Yes or No.
3. What qualifications and experiences should candidates be asked to demonstrate?
4. What should such a person be called?
5. How should we promote the availability of the service?
Please send your responses to Mark Burleigh, Head of Chaplaincy and Bereavement Services to: email@example.com
The consultation meeting is on 23rd April 2015 at Leicester General Hospital (Large committee room) at 6.00pm.